- A supposed substance element, hypothesized into the nineteenth century so that you can explain a green emission range seen during a solar eclipse (actually highly ionized metal).
- The principal gaseous substance creating the solar power corona, described as a green line in coronal range.
- A gaseous element, unidentified as yet and therefore far recognized only within the solar power corona.
- A supposed substance element, hypothesized when you look at the 19th century in order to explain an eco-friendly emission line seen during a solar eclipse (in fact very ionized metal).
- the main gaseous compound creating the solar corona, characterized by a green range inside coronal spectrum.
- A gaseous factor, unidentified up to now and thus far detected just inside solar power corona.
Sentence for "coronium"
- What of that element unknown to…
- View More