- Alternative spelling of coronetted.
- sporting, or eligible to wear, a coronet; of noble beginning or ranking.
- belonging to the peerage
- alternate spelling of coronetted.
- Wearing, or eligible for put on, a coronet; of noble beginning or rank.
- from the peerage
- Using or eligible for wear a coronet.
- sporting or eligible for put on a coronet.
- Definition for "coroneted"
- Sentence for "coroneted"
- Princes and princelings, dukes, duchesses, and…
- View More
- Phrases for "coroneted"
- Equivalent for "coroneted"