- A hospital device which specially prepared to treat patients with really serious heart problems, such as coronary thrombosis.
- a hospital product specifically staffed and prepared to take care of clients with really serious cardiac dilemmas
- A hospital device that's specifically prepared to treat clients with serious heart conditions, particularly coronary thrombosis.
- a hospital product specially staffed and prepared to deal with customers with serious cardiac problems
- Definition for "coronary care unit"
- A hospital device which specially prepared to treat…
- View More
- Hypernym for "coronary care unit"