- The suture expanding across the head between your two parietal bones therefore the front bone tissue.
- The line of junction between your frontal bone tissue together with two parietal bones associated with head.
- the suture between your parietal and front bones associated with skull
- The suture extending across the head amongst the two parietal bones as well as the frontal bone.
- The distinct junction between the frontal bone and two parietal bones associated with the skull.
- the suture between the parietal and frontal bones associated with the skull
- a suture expanding throughout the head involving the parietal and front bones; the fronto-parietal suture.
- a suture extending across the skull between the parietal and frontal bones; the fronto-parietal suture.
Synonym for "coronal suture"
Hypernym for "coronal suture"