- A genus of flowers of normal order Cornaceæ, consisting of shrubs, trees, or seldom natural herbs, with usually tiny white or yellowish blossoms and ovoid drupes.
- a rosid dicot genus associated with the household Cornaceae including: dogwood; cornel: perennial chiefly deciduous shrubs or small trees of temperate elements of northern hemisphere
- A genus of flowers associated with normal purchase Cornaceæ, consisting of bushes, woods, or rarely natural herbs, with typically tiny white or yellow plants and ovoid drupes.
- a rosid dicot genus for the family members Cornaceae including: dogwood; cornel: perennial chiefly deciduous bushes or little trees of temperate elements of north hemisphere
Sentence for "cornus"
- WHERE: Variegated redtwig dogwood, also known…
Hypernym for "cornus"
Urban Dictionary for "cornus"