- a rather light-yellow color, like this of corn silk.
- each of the lengthy filamentous designs that grow as a silky tuft on tip of an ear of Indian corn
- A very light yellow color, like that of corn silk.
- each one of the lengthy filamentous types that develop as a silky tuft at the tip of an ear of Indian corn
- Of a rather light yellow colour, like that of corn silk.
- Of a really light yellow color, that way of corn silk.
Sentence for "cornsilk"
Hypernym for "cornsilk"
Cross Reference for "cornsilk"
Same Context for "cornsilk"