- With a large part toward the front.
- So as to develop a corner.
- From corner to place; diagonally.
- with all the corner ahead; diagonally; not square.
- With a corner toward the front.
- to be able to form a large part.
- From spot to corner; diagonally.
- Using The place in the front; diagonally; perhaps not square.
- Diagonally; because of the corner in front; perhaps not parallel.
- Diagonally; utilizing the part right in front; maybe not parallel.
- Definition for "cornerwise"
- Sentence for "cornerwise"
- Synonym for "cornerwise"
- Same Context for "cornerwise"