- the kind genus of Coregonidae; whitefishes.
- the normal and leading genus of this subfamily Corcgoninæ, described as a small lips, large machines, and extremely poor dentition, the teeth becoming paid off to a mere roughness or desiring totally.
- kind genus associated with Coregonidae: whitefishes
- the sort genus associated with Coregonidae; whitefishes.
- The typical and leading genus of the subfamily Corcgoninæ, characterized by a small mouth, large scales, and very weak dentition, the teeth being reduced to a mere roughness or wanting entirely.
- type genus associated with the Coregonidae: whitefishes
Sentence for "coregonus"
- There is scarcely any better eating…
Synonym for "coregonus"
Hypernym for "coregonus"