- An extensive chain of hills or mountain ranges, particularly the principal mountain system of a continent.
- An extensive, continent-wide string of hills, particularly one in the Americas.
- A region of Canada, similar to the Appalachian, but with mostly brand new mountain ranges.
- A mountain ridge or sequence.
- a continuing ridge or number of mountains.
- An extensive chain of mountains or mountain ranges, particularly the principal mountain system of a continent.
- a thorough, continent-wide sequence of mountains, specifically one out of the Americas.
- a spot of Canada, like the Appalachian, however with mostly brand new hill ranges.
- A mountain ridge or string.
- a consistent ridge or number of hills.
Sentence for "cordillera"
- The road, challenged enough in the…
Same Context for "cordillera"