- An overlapping arrangement of bricks or rocks for which each training course extends further out of the straight of wall than the course below.
- Corbel work or perhaps the building of corbels; a series of corbels or piece of constant corbeled masonry, sometimes of ornamental purpose, like in the stalactite ornament associated with the Moslems.
- In building, an overlapping arrangement of rocks, bricks, etc., each training course projecting beyond the only below it.
- An overlapping arrangement of bricks or rocks where each training course expands further out from the straight associated with wall surface compared to the training course below.
- Corbel work and/or construction of corbels; a number of corbels or piece of continuous corbeled masonry, often of attractive function, as in the stalactite ornament of Moslems.
- In building, an overlapping arrangement of rocks, bricks, etc., each program projecting beyond the one below it.
Sentence for "corbeling"
Equivalent for "corbeling"