- Acute strain or hypertrophy associated with the correct ventricle caused by a disorder of the lung area or of this pulmonary arteries.
- a modification of structure and function of the best ventricle of the heart due to a respiratory disorder.
- development associated with correct ventricle for the heart because of disease regarding the lung area or regarding the pulmonary bloodstream
- intense strain or hypertrophy regarding the correct ventricle due to a problem of this lung area or for the pulmonary blood vessels.
- a change in framework and purpose of the right ventricle regarding the heart as a result of a respiratory condition.
- enhancement regarding the correct ventricle of this heart considering infection associated with lungs or of the pulmonary bloodstream
Hypernym for "cor pulmonale"
Medical Dictionary for "cor pulmonale"
- Cardiovascular illnesses that results from abnormally…