- an easy method of steering clear of the illegal or unauthorized copying of an application product, specifically a preventive program that's incorporated into a copyrighted system.
- A software or equipment method designed to prevent copying.
- an easy method of avoiding the unlawful or unauthorized copying of a software product, especially a preventive routine that is incorporated into a copyrighted system.
- A software or hardware mechanism designed to avoid copying.
Technology Dictionary for "copy protection"
- Copy protection describes protecting electronic or…