- Any of many minute marine and freshwater crustaceans regarding the subclass Copepoda, having an elongated body and a forked end.
- Any of very many little crustaceans, for the subclass Copepoda, which are extensively distributed and environmentally crucial; they through the liquid fleas
- one of several Copepoda. In addition copepodan.
- minute marine or freshwater crustaceans often having six sets of limbs in the thorax; some rich in plankton and others parasitic on fish
- any one of many small marine and freshwater crustaceans of this subclass Copepoda, having an elongated human anatomy and a forked tail.
- Any of lots of small crustaceans, associated with the subclass Copepoda, being commonly distributed and ecologically essential; they range from the water fleas
- among Copepoda. Additionally copepodan.
- min marine or freshwater crustaceans often having six pairs of limbs on the thorax; some loaded in plankton yet others parasitic on seafood
- Of or regarding the Copepoda.
- Of or related to the Copepoda.
- Of or with respect to the Copepoda. Additionally copepodous.
- Of or regarding the Copepoda. Additionally copepodous.
Sentence for "copepod"
Hyponym for "copepod"
Hypernym for "copepod"