- Slang a deep failing to fulfill a consignment or obligation or to deal with a difficulty directly.
- Slang A person who does not fulfill a consignment or duty.
- Slang a reason for inaction or evasion.
- Avoidance or insufficient performance of an activity or responsibility; the activity of copping out.
- a justification produced in purchase in order to avoid carrying out a job or duty; reasons supplied an individual cops aside.
- somebody who cops away.
Sentence for "cop-out"
- Presenting poverty, war, or illiteracy as…
Phrases for "cop-out"
Hypernym for "cop-out"
Etymologically Related for "cop-out"