- A chemical ingredient formed by joining independent particles or ions generally to a central metallic atom by coordinate bonds. Also referred to as control complex.
- a class of substances which a central metal atom (typically a transition element) is in the middle of several ions or particles (ligands)
- a compound described with regards to the main atom that other atoms tend to be bound or coordinated
- A chemical substance formed by joining separate particles or ions frequently to a central metallic atom by coordinate bonds. Also called coordination complex.
- a class of substances by which a central material atom (normally a transition element) is enclosed by a team of ions or molecules (ligands)
- a compound explained in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated