- A covalent chemical relationship between two atoms that's created whenever one atom shares a couple of electrons with another atom lacking these types of a pair. Also called coordinate covalent bond.
- a form of covalent relationship in which the two electrons being provided originate from the same atom; a dative bond.
- one of several bonds between your central material atom of a coordination chemical as well as its ligands.
- a covalent relationship which both electrons are provided by one of many atoms
- A covalent chemical bond between two atoms which created whenever one atom shares a set of electrons with another atom lacking such moobs. Also referred to as coordinate covalent relationship.
- a form of covalent bond where in fact the two electrons being shared result from exactly the same atom; a dative bond.
- among bonds amongst the central steel atom of a coordination element as well as its ligands.
- a covalent bond in which both electrons are offered by one of several atoms