- a representative that creates cooling, specifically a fluid that attracts off heat by dispersing through an engine or by bathing a mechanical component.
- A medium, frequently substance, accustomed draw heat from an object.
- a fluid (gasoline or fluid) regularly cool a tool by transferring temperature away from one part to another.
- a fluid agent (gas or liquid) that produces air conditioning; specially one regularly cool something by transferring heat far from one part to a different
- Definition for "coolant"
- a representative that creates cooling, specifically a fluid…
- View More
- Sentence for "coolant"
- Phrases for "coolant"
- Rhyme for "coolant"
- Hypernym for "coolant"
- Same Context for "coolant"