- The act of accompanying or escorting, especially for defensive functions.
- An accompanying and safeguarding power, by boats or troops.
- an organization, by vessels or motor vehicles, taking a trip together with a protective escort and for security or convenience.
- more than one business boats cruising in company towards same general location under the security of naval vessels
- a team of vehicles going collectively for protection, specifically one with an escort
- The act of attending for security; the state to be so attended; protection; escort.
- A vessel or fleet, or a train or trains of wagons, used in the transportation of munitions of war, cash, subsistence, clothes, etc., and having an armed escort.
- A protection power accompanying vessels, etc., on the way from spot to destination, by sea or land; an escort, for security or assistance.
- Conveyance; means of transport.
- A drag or brake applied to the rims of a carriage, to check their particular velocity in going straight down a hill.
- The act of associated and escorting for defense or defense; escort.
- The security afforded by an accompanying escort, as of soldiers, a vessel of war, etc.
- An escort or accompanying and safeguarding power; a convoying vessel, fleet, or troop.
- The ship, fleet, party, or thing carried out or escorted and protected; that which is convoyed: as, inside fog the frigate lost picture of her convoy.
- A friction-brake for carriages.
- a collection of merchant vessels with an escort of warships
- a procession of land vehicles taking a trip together
- the work of escorting whilst in transportation
- To accompany, especially for security; escort: warships convoying merchant vessels over the Atlantic.
- To come with for protection, either by sea or land; to attend for defense; to escort.
- To escort a group of automobiles, and provide defense.
- To accompany on route for defense, either by ocean or secure; escort: as, vessels of war convoyed the Jamaica fleet; soldiers convoyed the baggage-wagons.
- To come with for protection or assistance; attend as an escort on a journey.
- to mention.
- Definition for "convoy"
- The act of accompanying or escorting, especially for…
- View More
- Sentence for "convoy"
- ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE keep all three to…
- View More
- Synonym for "convoy"
- Verb Forms for "convoy"
- Phrases for "convoy"
- Hypernym for "convoy"
- Etymologically Related for "convoy"
- Form for "convoy"
- Same Context for "convoy"
- Urban Dictionary for "convoy"