- Any of different mostly trailing or twining flowers of this widespread genus Convolvulus, having funnel-shaped plants and including several weeds and a few grown as ornamentals.
- any one of a few flowers, associated with the genus Convolvulus, found in temperate climates, having tiny trumpet-shaped blossoms.
- A Big genus of plants having monopetalous flowers, including the typical bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis), and formerly the morning-glory, but this can be now transferred to the genus Ipomæa.
- [NL.] Among major genera associated with the all-natural order Convolvulaceæ, of about 150 types, locals of temperate and subtropical areas, and particularly loaded in the eastern Mediterranean area.
- [l. c] A plant associated with the genus Convolvulus.
- any one of many flowers associated with the genus Convolvulus
Sentence for "convolvulus"
Synonym for "convolvulus"
Same Context for "convolvulus"
Variant for "convolvulus"