- Rolled or coiled together in overlapping whorls, as particular leaves, petals, or shells.
- coiled in a way that one advantage is around, and something away from coil, giving a spiral result in cross-section. (a particular instance of imbricate)
- Rolled or wound together, one part upon another; -- said associated with the leaves of flowers in æstivation.
- rolled longitudinally upon it self
- To coil or fold or cause to coil or fold in overlapping whorls.
- to produce needlessly complex.
- To fold or coil into many overlapping levels.
- practice sophistry; replace the concept of or be vague about so that you can mislead or deceive
- curl, wind, or twist collectively
- Rolled together, or one part over another.
- That which is convoluted.
- Definition for "convolute"
- Rolled or coiled together in overlapping whorls, as…
- View More
- Sentence for "convolute"
- A more practical solution, however, turned…
- View More
- Synonym for "convolute"
- Verb Forms for "convolute"
- Phrases for "convolute"
- Hypernym for "convolute"
- Cross Reference for "convolute"
- Equivalent for "convolute"
- Etymologically Related for "convolute"
- Urban Dictionary for "convolute"