- legal counsel which passes transfer of immovable residential property from celebration to a different.
- One whose company is to-draw up conveyances of property, as deeds, mortgages, leases, etc.
- a person who is involved with the business of conveyancing.
- an attorney just who specializes in the business enterprise of conveying properties
- Definition for "conveyancer"
- legal counsel which passes transfer of immovable residential…
- View More
- Sentence for "conveyancer"
- Hypernym for "conveyancer"
- Same Context for "conveyancer"