- The state of being convex.
- A convex area, human body, part, or range.
- hawaii of being convex
- a convex range or area
- a measure of the curvature in commitment between the prices and yields of bonds
- The state of being convex; the surface area of a convex body; roundness.
- the type or state to be convex; roundness; sphericity. Also sometimes convexness, convexedness.
- the outside area or kind of a convex human anatomy.
- the property possessed by a convex shape
- a shape that curves or bulges outward
- Definition for "convexity"
- Sentence for "convexity"
- Traders said hedging related to mortgage…
- View More
- Synonym for "convexity"
- Antonym for "convexity"
- Same Context for "convexity"