Definition for "conventual"
Sentence for "conventual"
Synonym for "conventual"
Cross Reference for "conventual"
Equivalent for "conventual"
Same Context for "conventual"
- Of or associated with a convent.
- regarding a convent or convent life; cloistered, monastic.
- Of or related to a convent; monastic.
- of public life sequestered from the globe under spiritual vows
- an associate of a branch associated with Franciscan order that allows the buildup and ownership of typical property.
- a part of a convent.
- person who life in a convent; a monk or nun; a recluse.
- One who lives in a convent; a monk or a nun.
- [capitalized] A member of 1 of two great branches of the Franciscan order, others being the Observants. See Franciscan.
- Belonging to a convent; monastic: since, conventual priors.