- to create old-fashioned; to create consuming, or cause to conform to, old-fashioned principles; to establish by usage.
- To portray by picking the significant features and those which are expressible inside method used, and omitting others.
- To express according to a well established principle, whether religious or traditional, or in relation to specific artistic principles of supposed value.
- to produce one thing mainstream.
- make traditional or conform to conventions
- represent based on a regular style
- To make designs in art, according to conventional principles. Cf. conventionalize, v. t., 2.
- To render old-fashioned; bring under the influence of traditional rules; render observant associated with the kinds and precedents of society. Especially
- within the good arts, to make or portray in the standard manner—that is, either by exact adherence to a rule or perhaps in a manner deliberately incomplete and simplified.
- Definition for "conventionalize"
- Sentence for "conventionalize"
- Walls's parents—just two of the unforgettable…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "conventionalize"
- Hypernym for "conventionalize"
- Form for "conventionalize"
- Variant for "conventionalize"