- A tower at an airfield that air traffic is controlled by radio and observed actually and also by radar.
- An airport building that the atmosphere traffic control unit screens and directs the movement of plane on and round the airport.
- a specific, raised framework occupied by a number of individuals whom work or work out control of railroad traffic, ship movement, a racetrack, machinery, etc.
- a tower with an increased workspace enclosed in cup when it comes to visual observation of aircraft around an airport
- Definition for "control tower"
- A tower at an airfield that air traffic…
- View More
- Hypernym for "control tower"