- The guideline of legislation under which an act or omission of plaintiff is a contributing reason behind injury and a possible bar to a complete data recovery.
- See under Contributory.
- (law) behavior because of the plaintiff that plays a part in the harm caused by the defendant's negligence
- neglect by an injured party, which combines using the negligence of the injurer in making the injury, and which bars recovery when it's the proximate reason for the damage.
- Definition for "contributory negligence"
- The guideline of legislation under which an act…
- View More
- Hypernym for "contributory negligence"