- Containing or creating a contrast; contrasting.
- Linguistics with the capacity of identifying definition; becoming in resistance: a phonological function which contrastive in one single language yet not in another.
- Linguistics with respect to the study of structural contrasts: contrastive evaluation.
- strikingly different; tending to contrast
- syntactically setting up a relation of comparison between sentences or components of a sentence
- of words so associated that certain contrasts aided by the various other
- of this nature of or as a result of comparison; because comparison.
Sentence for "contrastive"
- Perhaps example number 10 could be…
Equivalent for "contrastive"
Form for "contrastive"
Same Context for "contrastive"