- the career of a figure in painting or sculpture where hips and feet tend to be turned in a new path from compared to the shoulders and head; the twisting of a figure by itself vertical axis.
- the positioning of a figure whose hips and feet are twisted away from the direction regarding the mind and shoulders.
- In pictorial or sculptural composition, the crossing of limbs and contrasting of public which is particularly pronounced within the works of Michelangelo.
- Definition for "contrapposto"
- the career of a figure in painting or…
- View More
- Sentence for "contrapposto"