- Logic A proposition derived by negating and permuting the regards to another, equivalent proposition; for instance, All not-Y is not-X may be the contrapositive of all of the X is Y.
- the inverse of converse of certain idea
- In logic, a contrapositive proposition.
- Of, with respect to, or made by contraposition: as, contrapositive propositions; contrapositive transformation.
- Definition for "contrapositive"
- Logic A proposition derived by negating and permuting…
- View More
- Sentence for "contrapositive"
- Cross Reference for "contrapositive"