- A visible path of lines of condensed water vapor or ice crystals occasionally developing within the aftermath of an aircraft. Also known as vapor trail.
- An artificial cloud made by the fatigue of jet plane or wingtip vortices that precipitate a stream of little ice crystals in damp, frigid upper environment.
- an artificial cloud produced by an aircraft; caused either by condensation as a result of the decrease in environment stress over the wing area or by water vapor in the engine exhaust
- Definition for "contrail"
- A visible path of lines of condensed water…
- View More
- Sentence for "contrail"
- Synonym for "contrail"
- Phrases for "contrail"
- Hypernym for "contrail"
- Same Context for "contrail"