- Involving, regarding the nature of, or being a contradiction. See Synonyms at opposing.
- directed at contradicting.
- That contradicts anything, like an argument.
- That is itself a contradiction.
- which diametrically against one thing.
- Mutually exclusive.
- Tending to oppose or oppose, contrarious
- Affirming the contrary; implying a denial of just what was asserted; also, mutually contradicting; inconsistent.
- Opposing or compared; repugnant.
- in disagreement
- that confounds or contradicts or confuses
- not able to be both true in addition
- of terms or propositions so relevant that both may not be real and both can't be untrue
- Logic Either of two propositions associated so that it is impossible for both to be real or both becoming false.
- any one of a couple of propositions, that can't both be true or both be false.
- A proposition or thing which denies or opposes another; contrariety.
- propositions with the same terms, but in opposition to one another both in quality and quantity.
- pl. contradictories (-riz). A proposition of moobs inconsistent together, or every one of which precisely denies or falsifies others.
- two propositions are contradictories if both cannot be true (or both can't be false) at precisely the same time
- Denying that some thing stated or approved is totally real; diametrically compared.
- Inconsistent; logically antagonistic; not capable of becoming true together (though both are untrue).
- Synonyms Contrary, contradictory, etc. See contrary.
- Definition for "contradictory"
- Involving, regarding the nature of, or being a…
- View More
- Sentence for "contradictory"
- Quotes for "contradictory"
- "To the indefinite, uncertain mind of…"
- View More
- Synonym for "contradictory"
- Antonym for "contradictory"
- Phrases for "contradictory"
- Rhyme for "contradictory"
- Hypernym for "contradictory"
- Cross Reference for "contradictory"
- Equivalent for "contradictory"
- Etymologically Related for "contradictory"
- Form for "contradictory"
- Same Context for "contradictory"