- to say or express the exact opposite of (a statement).
- To deny the declaration of. See Synonyms at deny.
- is as opposed to; be contradictory with.
- to say the contrary of; to oppose in words; to simply take problem with; to gainsay; to deny the truth of, by a statement or a speaker; to impugn.
- To be contrary to; to oppose; to withstand.
- To utter a contradictory statement.
- To oppose in terms; to gainsay; to reject, or assert the contrary of, something.
- To talk against; to forbid.
- To deny the truth of (a statement or statements).
- to create a statement doubting the truth of this statement(s) produced by (you).
- take contradiction with
- prove unfavorable; tv show becoming untrue
- be resistant to
- deny the truth of
- To assert the contrary or contrary of; deny right and categorically: as, his declaration was at once contradicted.
- To reject the words or assertion of; target or discuss about it in contradiction: as, he contradicted the prior speaker; we contradicted him to his face.
- To oppose; act or perhaps straight unlike; be contradictory with: as, the declaration that was made contradicts knowledge.
- To talk or declare against; forbid.
- Synonyms To gainsay, impugn, controvert, dispute. To contravene.
- To utter a contrary statement or a contradiction; deny.
- Definition for "contradict"
- to say or express the exact opposite of…
- View More
- Sentence for "contradict"
- Quotes for "contradict"
- "In live action movies, you just…"
- View More
- Synonym for "contradict"
- Verb Forms for "contradict"
- Phrases for "contradict"
- Rhyme for "contradict"
- Hypernym for "contradict"
- Cross Reference for "contradict"
- Urban Dictionary for "contradict"