- The condition of having the ability to contract or shrink (used specially of muscle tissue)
- The level to which anything contracts or shrinks
- A term utilized in physiology to describe the performance of cardiac muscle tissue
- the product quality or residential property where bodies shrink or contract.
- the ability possessed by the fibers of residing muscle mass of contracting or shortening.
- The built-in property or force where bodies shrink or contract; more especially, in physiology, the house which belongs to muscle tissue of getting under proper stimuli.
- the capability or top-notch shrinking or contracting, specially by muscle tissue fibers plus some other types of living matter
- Definition for "contractility"
- The condition of having the ability to contract…
- View More
- Sentence for "contractility"
- Hyponym for "contractility"
- Hypernym for "contractility"
- Etymologically Related for "contractility"
- Same Context for "contractility"