- component or area one octave below bass.
- double-bass, string bass
- individual or instrument performing the contrabass part.
- The lowest stringed tool associated with violin family; the double-bass; -- also placed on any tool of the same deep range while the stringed double bass.
- the greatest tool regarding the viol class; the double-bass (which see). Also contrabasso.
- largest and least expensive member of the violin household
- Pitched an octave underneath the typical bass range.
- pitched an octave below typical bass instrumental or vocal range
- In songs, sounding an octave less than another tool of the same course, or furnishing the cheapest shades in a family group of tools: as, a contrabass trombone, saxhorn, etc.
- Definition for "contrabass"
- Sentence for "contrabass"
- Jun, writes from Holland (I think),…
- View More
- Hypernym for "contrabass"
- Cross Reference for "contrabass"
- Equivalent for "contrabass"
- Etymologically Related for "contrabass"
- Variant for "contrabass"
- Urban Dictionary for "contrabass"