- A line on a map that joins points of equal height.
- A line on a map through points of equal height, usually height above sea level.
- the line by which a horizontal plane intersects some of surface, or even the corresponding range in a map or chart.
- In surveying, a line joining things of equal height on a surface; a line or degree transported over the area of a country or district at a uniform height over the sea-level.
- a line attracted on a map connecting points of equal level
- Definition for "contour line"
- Hyponym for "contour line"
- Hypernym for "contour line"
- Cross Reference for "contour line"
- Etymologically Related for "contour line"