- Twisted or strained off shape.
- Botany Twisted, bent, or partially rolled upon itself; convolute.
- Twisted, or turned collectively.
- Twisted straight back upon itself, as some elements of plants.
- organized so as to overlap each other.
- twisted (especially such as pain or battle)
- Simple past tense and previous participle of contort.
- Twisted; drawn awry; altered; twisted on it self: in botany, usually the identical to convolute, with regards to estivation.
- Definition for "contorted"
- Sentence for "contorted"
- Gavino’s face whipped in their direction…
- View More
- Phrases for "contorted"
- Rhyme for "contorted"
- Equivalent for "contorted"
- Verb Stem for "contorted"