- A bronze medal or medallion with a-deep furrow regarding the contour or advantage, expected to have now been hit when you look at the times of Constantine along with his successors.
- A species of medal or medallion of bronze, having a deep furrow on contour or advantage; -- likely to are struck into the times of Constantine and his successors.
- A coin or medal having such a circumference: a term used by numismatists to certain Roman copper pieces, which are characterized by wearing each side a circular furrow.
- Having a furrowed circumference or circular furrow.
- Definition for "contorniate"
- A bronze medal or medallion with a-deep furrow…
- View More
- Sentence for "contorniate"
- Cross Reference for "contorniate"