- a consistent degree, succession, or entire, no element of that could be distinguished from neighboring components except by arbitrary unit.
- math a group getting the same range things as all real numbers in an interval.
- Mathematics The set of all real figures.
- A continuous series or whole, no part of which is significantly unlike its adjacent components, even though the finishes or extremes from it are particularly not the same as both.
- The set of all genuine figures and, much more usually, a concise connected metric room.
- A touch sensitive strip, similar to a standard electronic musical keyboard, except that the note steps are 1⁄100 of a semitone, and so are not separately marked.
- a continuing scatter or extension; a continuity; a continuing quantity. See continuity.
- In mathematics, the complete system of positive and negative integral, fractional, and irrational numbers.
- a continuing nonspatial whole or extent or succession in which no part or section is distinct or distinguishable from adjacent parts
- Definition for "continuum"
- a consistent degree, succession, or entire, no element…
- View More
- Sentence for "continuum"
- Synonym for "continuum"
- Phrases for "continuum"
- Etymologically Related for "continuum"
- Same Context for "continuum"
- Variant for "continuum"
- Urban Dictionary for "continuum"
- a proper fucking stupid online game…
- View More