- Having a boundary in keeping; contiguous: The northern border of this US is conterminous with all the southern border of Canada.
- included in the same boundaries; coextensive: the conterminous 48 states.
- getting the same range, variety of definition, or level with time.
- satisfying end-to-end or on stops.
- Adjoining; sharing a boundary.
- getting the exact same range, array of meaning, or degree eventually.
- stated of linked or associated property leases that expire together.
- getting the exact same bounds, or limits; bordering upon; contiguous.
- having a typical boundary or advantage; abutting; pressing
- being of equal extent or scope or timeframe
- linking without a rest; within a standard boundary
- obtaining the exact same limit; bordering; holding at the boundary; contiguous.
- . Having the exact same borders or limitations, and therefore of the identical level or dimensions; of equal extension.
- . In zoöl., obtaining the same limitation or meaning: said of classificatory groups.
- Also coterminous.
Sentence for "conterminous"
- Paper Title: Implications of recent sea…
Synonym for "conterminous"
Equivalent for "conterminous"
Same Context for "conterminous"