- A word, such as for example a noun, verb, or adjective, with a statable lexical meaning, rather than showing a syntactic purpose, as a function word does.
- A word which is not a function term, including nouns, verbs, adjectives, & most adverbs except for the kind of "then" and "why".
- a word that a completely independent definition can be assigned
- Definition for "content word"
- A word, such as for example a noun,…
- View More
- Antonym for "content word"
- Hyponym for "content word"
- Hypernym for "content word"