- Disposed to or characterized by contemplation. See Synonyms at pensive.
- with respect to person who contemplates or is introspective and thoughtful.
- Pertaining especially to a contemplative Roman Catholic spiritual or the contemplative Roman Catholic religious purchases.
- regarding contemplation; addicted to, or used in, contemplation; meditative.
- Having the energy of contemplation.
- deeply or really thoughtful
- someone provided to contemplation.
- A member of a religious purchase that emphasizes meditation.
- anyone who has committed themselves to spiritual contemplation.
- A religious or either sex dedicated to prayer and meditation, as opposed to to energetic works of charity.
- One directed at contemplation or deep idea, particularly on spiritual subjects; a recluse; a hermit.
- Eccles., a friar for the purchase of Mary Magdalene.
- a person specialized in the contemplative life
- Given to or described as contemplation or continued and absorbed expression; utilized in reflection or research; reflective; meditative; thoughtful: as, a contemplative head.
- Marked by contemplation; manifesting representation or a studious routine.
- Relating or related to contemplation or believed, as distinguished from action: as, contemplative viewpoint; the contemplative professors (which, the faculty of cognition).
- Definition for "contemplative"
- Disposed to or characterized by contemplation. See Synonyms…
- View More
- Sentence for "contemplative"
- Synonym for "contemplative"
- Phrases for "contemplative"
- Hypernym for "contemplative"
- Equivalent for "contemplative"
- Same Context for "contemplative"
- Urban Dictionary for "contemplative"
- con·tem·pla·tive –adjective1.u0009given to or characterized by…
- View More