- to see with contempt; despise. See Synonyms at despise.
- to see or treat with contempt, as mean and despicable; to decline with disdain; to despise; to scorn.
- To disdain; to price at little or absolutely nothing; to treat or consider with contempt.
- look down upon with disdain
- To consider and treat as contemptible and despicable; despise; scorn.
- To slight or disregard; neglect as unworthy of respect; reject with disdain.
- Synonyms Disdain, Despise, an such like. (see scorn); look down upon, spurn.
- Definition for "contemn"
- to see with contempt; despise. See Synonyms at…
- View More
- Sentence for "contemn"
- Synonym for "contemn"
- Verb Forms for "contemn"
- Hyponym for "contemn"
- Hypernym for "contemn"
- Etymologically Related for "contemn"
- Same Context for "contemn"