Definition for "consumptive"
Sentence for "consumptive"
Synonym for "consumptive"
Hypernym for "consumptive"
Cross Reference for "consumptive"
Equivalent for "consumptive"
Same Context for "consumptive"
- Consuming or tending to digest.
- Of, regarding, or afflicted with consumption.
- Having a tendency to eat.
- Of, or regarding consumption.
- regarding pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Of or related to consumption; obtaining the top-notch consuming, or dissipating; destructive; wasting.
- Affected with, or inclined to, usage.
- afflicted with or involving pulmonary tuberculosis
- maintaining digest or make use of usually wastefully
- people suffering from consumption.
- an individual suffering of pulmonary tuberculosis.
- One impacted with consumption.
- One who is suffering from consumption, or phthisis.
- people with pulmonary tuberculosis
- Destructive; wasting; tiring; obtaining the top-notch eating or dissipating.
- In medication, regarding or of this nature of consumption, or phthisis pulmonaris.
- Affected with a consuming infection; especially, having or predisposed to consumption: as, a consumptive individual; a consumptive constitution.
- Relating to or made for usage or destruction; especially, in recent use, pertaining to or designed for usage by usage: since, a consumptive interest in hops.
- Indicating the presence of consumption: as, a consumptive coughing.