- to create to conclusion or fruition; conclude: consummate a business transaction.
- To realize or attain; fulfill: a dream which was finally consummated because of the publication of the woman first book.
- to perform (a marriage) because of the first act of intercourse following the service.
- To fulfill (a sexual need or attraction) specially by intercourse.
- to create to conclusion; to improve to the highest point or degree; to complete; to finish; to perfect; to quickly attain.
- perfect or perfect in all respects: consummate joy. See Synonyms at perfect.
- Supremely accomplished or skilled: "Sargent ended up being today a consummate master of brushwork” ( Roberta Smith).
- perfect; total: a consummate bore.
- perfect in every information, perfect, absolute.
- highly skilled and experienced; completely qualified
- held to the utmost level or degree; associated with the finest quality; complete; perfect.
- having or exposing supreme mastery or ability
- without qualification; used informally as (usually pejorative) intensifiers
- perfect and total in every respect; having all needed qualities
- to carry (an activity, task, goal etc.) to conclusion; to achieve.
- to help make perfect, attain, give the finishing touch
- to create (a marriage) full by doing very first sexual activity.
- To become perfected, get the finishing touch
- fulfill intimately
- make perfect; provide brilliance
- in order to complete by doing what was intended; perfect; bring or curry to your utmost point or degree; carry or bring to conclusion; complete; achieve.
- especially To complete (a married relationship) by sexual intercourse.
- perfect; perfect; held towards utmost degree or degree: since, consummate felicity; consummate hypocrisy.
- Definition for "consummate"
- to create to conclusion or fruition; conclude: consummate…
- View More
- Sentence for "consummate"
- Quotes for "consummate"
- "Romance and novel paint beauty in…"
- View More
- Synonym for "consummate"
- Verb Forms for "consummate"
- Phrases for "consummate"
- Hypernym for "consummate"
- Equivalent for "consummate"
- Form for "consummate"
- Same Context for "consummate"
- Urban Dictionary for "consummate"