- A consul regarding the highest position providing at a principal location and usually responsible for various other consular workplaces within a country.
- a consul of first position, stationed in a significant location, or having jurisdiction in a number of locations or over a few consuls.
- A diplomatic officer obtaining the direction of all of the consulates of his federal government in a foreign nation; a chief consul. Abbreviated C. G.
- Definition for "consul general"
- A consul regarding the highest position providing at…
- View More
- Same Context for "consul general"