- A movement in modern art beginning in Moscow in 1920 and described as employing commercial materials such cup, sheet metal, and plastic to generate nonrepresentational, usually geometric things.
- A Russian movement in contemporary art characterized by the creation of nonrepresentational geometric items utilizing professional products.
- A philosophy that asserts the necessity to build a mathematical object to prove it is present.
- A psychological epistemology which contends that people generate knowledge and definition from their experiences.
- an abstractionist artistic movement in Russia after World War we; industrial materials were used to create nonrepresentational objects
Sentence for "constructivism"
- The word constructivism has been sadly…
Hypernym for "constructivism"
Cross Reference for "constructivism"
Same Context for "constructivism"