- Government in which energy is distributed and tied to something of guidelines that needs to be obeyed because of the rulers.
- A constitutional system of government.
- Advocacy of these something.
- Philosophical belief in federal government under a written constitution.
- The theory, maxims, or expert of constitutional government; accessory or adherence to a constitution or constitutional government.
- The theory or concept of a constitution or of constitutional federal government; constitutional guideline or authority; constitutional maxims.
- Adherence towards maxims of constitutional federal government.
- a constitutional system of government (usually with a written constitution)
- advocacy of something of government based on constitutional axioms
Sentence for "constitutionalism"
Hypernym for "constitutionalism"
Form for "constitutionalism"
Same Context for "constitutionalism"