- your body of constables of an area or town.
- The area beneath the jurisdiction of a constable.
- An armed police force arranged like a military unit.
- A police power.
- the authorities in a certain area or area.
- The collective body of constables in every city, district, or nation.
- your body of constables of a district, as a town, town, or county; a body or class of officers doing the functions of constables: as, the constabulary of Ireland.
- the force of policemen and officers
- Of or associated with constables, constabularies, or their particular jurisdictions.
- Of, or regarding constables.
- Characteristic to police; police-like (in the place of armed forces)
- Of or pertaining to constables; composed of constables.
- Pertaining to constables; consisting of constables; relating to the functions of constables: as, a constabulary power.
- Definition for "constabulary"
- your body of constables of an area or…
- View More
- Sentence for "constabulary"
- The constabulary is saddled not just…
- View More
- Synonym for "constabulary"
- Rhyme for "constabulary"
- Hyponym for "constabulary"
- Hypernym for "constabulary"
- Same Context for "constabulary"