- simple to notice; apparent.
- Attracting interest, as by being uncommon or remarkable; apparent. See Synonyms at apparent.
- Obvious or very easy to notice.
- Noticeable or attracting attention, particularly when ugly.
- Open to the scene; apparent toward attention; easy to be seen; plainly visible; manifest; attracting the eye.
- apparent into the psychological eye; easily acknowledged; demonstrably defined; notable; prominent; eminent; distinguished.
- without having any attempt at concealment; completely apparent
- obvious towards attention or mind
- available to the scene; getting a person's eye; an easy task to be viewed; manifest.
- Obvious to your brain; readily attracting or forcing itself upon the attention; plainly or extensively known, thought of, or comprehended; striking.
- Hence Eminent; notable; distinguished: as, a person of conspicuous talents; a lady of conspicuous virtues.
- Synonyms Illustrious, eminent, celebrated, remarkable, noticeable, significant.
- Definition for "conspicuous"
- Sentence for "conspicuous"
- “Buffons,” after the title conspicuous on…
- View More
- Quotes for "conspicuous"
- "The sense of humor has other…"
- View More
- Synonym for "conspicuous"
- Antonym for "conspicuous"
- Phrases for "conspicuous"
- Cross Reference for "conspicuous"
- Equivalent for "conspicuous"
- Etymologically Related for "conspicuous"
- Same Context for "conspicuous"
- Urban Dictionary for "conspicuous"