- Of, regarding, or having the nature of a consonant.
- Containing a consonant or consonants.
- of, concerning, or functioning as a consonant
- containing several consonants
- associated with nature of a consonant; related to consonants.
- regarding or having the nature of a consonant
- being or marked by or containing or working as a consonant
- concerning or associated with the nature of a consonant; marked by consonant noises.
Sentence for "consonantal"
Antonym for "consonantal"
Rhyme for "consonantal"
Same Context for "consonantal"